GullySteez | All Things Dope
We’re a cultural hub dedicated to representing “All Things Dope” through the mediums of art, music, photography, fashion, and creative writing.
If you’re real with yourself, you’re Gully.
If you’re comfortable with yourself, you got Steez.
Mission & Purpose:
We’re dedicated to supporting the artistic community by housing a platform that provides free exposure through our creative projects and monetization opportunities through our online marketplace. It’s our goal to help push creatives forward in any way we can.
What We Do:
– We scour the internet for “All Things Dope” and publish our curated findings.
– We allow creatives the opportunity to sell their work on Gully.Shop.
– We accept submissions on all our outlets and started a membership group that is currently comprised of artists, photographers, and writers that span multiple different countries.
– We run stand-alone projects designed to aid in the development of creativity and provide exposure to deserving individuals.
– Secret Poetry Stash is a yearly poetry giveaway with participants from all over the world who donate their work to be packed in 5-10 boxes and distributed to lovers of the written word.
– Sketchaholix is a themed monthly sketch contest with a random winner every 1st of the month.
– Sketchathon is a general monthly sketch contest with a random winner every 1st of the month. Entrants are allowed to submit all their artwork for consideration.
– SteezWars partners with Blackbookology to host a monthly graffiti battle that rewards random prizes to a lucky participant. In addition to our random prize Blackbookology rewards 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes through their main battle which is based on a strict judging criteria.
Do You Got Steez?
I look forward to hearing feedback from anybody who happens to run into our website and I’m constantly looking for contributors to help us grow the brand.
If you’re interested in becoming part of our team please do not hesitate to contact me: DanielSteez@gmail.com.
Be You. Live REAL.
– Daniel Steez